What are COSMETIC INJECTABLES?
The key to a refreshed and youthful look is to keep it natural. As we age, we begin to lose our ability to produce new elastin, collagen and hyaluronic acid in the skin. At the same time, we experience a loss of facial and lip volume. Our skilled and qualified cosmetic nurses will assess your individual needs and select the right cosmetic injectables treatment for you.As the skin ages, the production of collagen beings to slow, and the skin begins to lose its elasticity. Dermal fillers help to rejuvenate the skin and achieve a younger and fresher appearance by plumping out the skin cells. Dermal fillers provide a boost to tired skin and create a little more definition without invasive surgery. Dermal fillers are designed to add volume, lift and symmetry to your face, giving you a refreshed and natural appearance. Most popularly used to plump lips and enhance the cheek bones, dermal fillers are a versatile treatment that can also be used to correct fine lines, smooth deep creases, restore volume and even reshape the chin and jawline.
How do cosmetic injections work?
Our expert therapists inject the aesthetic gel based treatment into the skin, to give you a natural looking result that does not affect your facial expression. The aesthetic gel-based filler is based on a naturally occurring bodily substance, a sugar molecule. The function of this molecule is to bind water and act as a lubricant and shock absorbers in the parts of your body that are movable, as well as transporting nutrients and regulating your skin’s water balance. Dermal fillers revitalise and add volume to the treated area instantly by boosting this naturally occurring substance.
– Create the perfect pout – Dermal fillers are most popularly used for lip enhancement and can help add volume and definition to the lips.
– Enhance facial volume – As we age, we lose the youthful volume in our face, which dermal fillers can help to restore.
– Correct asymmetries – We can treat natural or injury-induced asymmetries with dermal filler.
– Plump cheeks – Thicker types of dermal filler are used to enhance the cheekbones and give you those chic cheeks you’ve always wanted!
– Soften expression lines – Create a natural-looking reduction in expression lines such as smile lines and crows feet.
– Restore facial balance – When professionally administered, anti-wrinkle injections can restore balance to the face.
– Reduce fine lines and wrinkles – By relaxing the muscle, anti-wrinkle injections reduce fine lines and wrinkles and prevent future lines from deepening.
*(Results may vary person to person)
How long do anti-wrinkle cosmetic injectable results last?
Anti-wrinkle injections start to work 2-3 days after the injection and reach their full effect within 7-14 days. The effects can typically last for up to 3-4 months depending on the individual.
How long do Dermal Fillers last?
* Do NOT consume alcoholic beverages at least 24 hours prior to treatment (alcohol may thin the blood and increase the risk of bruising)
* Avoid anti-inflammatory/blood thinning medications, if possible for a period of 2 weeks before treatment. Medications and supplements such as aspirin, vitamin E, Omega 3/Fish Oil supplements, Ibuprofen, Advil, have a blood thinning effect and can increase the risk of bruising and swelling after injections.
* Schedule your Dermal Filler and Botox appointment at least 2 weeks prior to a special event which you may be attending, such as a wedding or a vacation. Results from the Dermal Filler and Botox injections will take approximately 4 to 7 days to appear. Also bruising and swelling may be apparent in that time period.
* Discontinue Retin-A 2 days before and 2 days after treatment.
* Reschedule your appointment at least 24 hours in advance if you have a rash, cold sore or blemish on the area.
* If you have a history of cold sores please let your provider know, they may put you on an anti-viral medication prior to treatment.
* Be sure to have a good breakfast, including food and drink before your procedure. This will decrease the chances of lightheadedness during your treatment.
* You are not a candidate if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
* Avoid significant movement or massage of the treated area. Unless instructed by the provider.
* Avoid strenuous exercise for 24 hours.
* Avoid extensive sun or heat for 72 hours.
* Avoid consuming excess amounts of alcohol or salts to avoid excess swelling.
* If you have swelling you may apply a cool compress for 15 minutes each hour.
* Use Tylenol for discomfort.
* Try to sleep face up and slightly elevated if you experience swelling.
* Take Arnica to help the bruising and swelling, start at least 2 days prior to injections.
WHAT AREAS CAN I GET TREATED?
– TEAR TROUHGS
COSMETIC INJECTABLES T&C’S
• Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
• Selected/premium product used
• Cannot use giftcard on injectables
• Cannot be shared.
OUR AMAZING COSMETIC INJECTOR MEL B
AMAZING COSMETIC INJECTOR INJECTING, LIP FILLER, CHEEK FILLER, JAWLINE DEFINITION
COSMETIC INJECTABLE LIP FILLER BEFORE AND AFTER