What is MICRODERMABRASION?
Microdermabrasion is the process of using tiny crystals to exfoliate the skin and then drawing out debris and impurities with suction. It uses no chemicals and is not invasive. The procedure removes the dead and dry outer layer of the skin’s surface to reveal fresh, healthy skin underneath. Often referred to as a micro or microderm, this gentle and invigorating treatment leaves your skin clean, clear, bright and purified.
How does MICRODERMABRASION work?
Microdermabrasion is a general term for the application of tiny rough grains to buff away the surface layer of skin.
1. CLEANSE – remove impurities
2. EXFOLIATE- remove dead skin
3. CORRECT- Strengthens and clarifies
4. HYDRATE- Nourishes the skin
5. PROTECT- healing and repairing
– Brightens your complexion – Gently removes the dead surface skin to reveal a clean, clear, bright and purified complexion.
– Reduces breakouts – Unclogs pores and clears congestion to help reduce acne, blackheads and breakouts.
– Cleansing – Clear congestion and treats premature aging caused by sun exposure, dry skin, acne, blemish scars, sunspots, and fine lines.
– Evens skin tone – Also treats premature aging caused by sun exposure, dry skin, acne, blemish scars, sunspots, and fine lines.
*(Results may vary person to person)
A minimum series of three treatments is recommended for best results. For acne sufferers, regular fortnightly or monthly treatments can give you long-term control over your skin and breakouts.
1. Keep the skin cool and calm-
Avoid anything that raises your body temperature, such as hot showers, sauna, steam rooms and exercise for the first day after treatment.
2. Begin a gentle skincare routine-
This will likely be a combination of hydrating active products (moisturizers) and a serum.
3. Stay hydrated-
The products used during your microdermabrasion will work to hydrate and rejuvenate the skin. Maintain your skin’s plump, fresh and hydrated appearance by ensuring you drink plenty of water after your treatment.
4.Don’t pick at your skin-
It works by removing the outermost layer of the Epidermis (skin) and accelerates skin turn over. So, it’s common to experience some peeling of the skin after microdermabrasion. Avoid picking or peeling the skin.
5. Stay sun safe-
A microdermabrasion removes dead skin, revealing the soft, new skin underneath. This new skin is particularly susceptible to the harmful rays of the sun. For sun safety and protection, as always, continue to apply your SPF 50+ sunscreen every four hours after a microdermabrasion – especially when outside.
ALL SKIN TYPES
The Microdermabrasion treatment gives a deep form of exfoliation while increasing and stimulating collagen and elastin.
It is gentle and non-abrasive. With just the first treatment your skin will feel softer and more youthful looking.
MICRODERMABRASION + OXYGEN FACIAL
FOR SUPREME RADIANT GLOW
The Microdermabrasion + Oxygen treatment is the ultimate facial if you want the most supremely radiant glow.
A combination of both Microdermabrasion & Oxygen infusion is used to enhance and intensify results.
This enables the rejuvenating effects of Oxygen to penetrate deeper into the skin leaving your skin feeling more rejuvenated and hydrated.
MICRODERMABRASION + COLLAGEN INFUSION
ALL SKIN TYPES
This facial is a combination of both Microdermabrasion & Collagen infusion. The Collagen is a pure natural treatment that saturates the epidermis with moisture to give a complete “plumped up” effect. Your completion is instantly hydrated.