What is it?
Hydradermabrasion is a less invasive facial treatment. The hydradermabrasion facial treatment Removes Impurities from the pores with a gentle suction, while simultaneously pumping nutrients and peptides into the skin to distribute moisture which in turn exfoliates and increases skin hydration.
The results are increased hydration and smoother skin. Hydradermabrasion facial treatment is customized and safe for all skin types.
The hydradermabrasion facial is a non-surgical, no-downtime treatment, that reaches the results of an advanced facial in less than 30 minutes. The hydradermabrasion can instantaneously exfoliate, clear blocked pores and deliver nourishing serums. The facial can help with a variety of skin concerns such as: blackheads, enlarged pores, dehydrated skin or even for a pick me up!
How does it work?
3 STEPS just in 30 MINUTES:
- Cleanse + Peel (deep pore cleanse)
The Hydradermabrasion facial uncovers a new layer of skin with gentle exfoliation and relaxing resurfacing.
- Extract + Hydrate (hydrate)
The hydradermabrasion facial removes unwanted materials from pores with a painless suction. It also Nourishes the skin with intense moisturisers that hydrate the skin.
- Fuse + Protect (refresh)
Hydradermabrasion facial saturates the skin’s surface with antioxidants and peptides, which maximises your glow. Hydradermabrasion will give instant, noticeable results. Resulting in a rejuvenated, refreshed complexion. Clearer and Brighter skin will be noticed, as well as a reduction in blackheads and the reduction of signs of ageing.
– Gets rid of blackheads and dead skin cells
– Treats oily, preventing future breakouts.
– Gently removes skin congestion and blocked pores.
– Protects from free radical damage, fights the signs of ageing.
– Decreases visible signs of pigmentation
– Fades hyper-pigmentation, brown spots + sun damage
– Creates a glowing complexion
– Provides an all over rejuvenation, improving skin texture
– Reduces the appearance of fine lines
– Painless extractions & decongesting.
– Hydrating exfoliation for a more vibrant and even toned skin
– Reduces the appearance of enlarged pores
The smooth results and hydration may last 5 to 7 days or even longer. One treatment every 2 to 4 weeks is recommended.
What is the difference between Hydradermabrasion and Microdermabrasion?
Microdermabrasion is an abrasive, non-invasive treatment that removes the outer layer of skin and polish the surface of the skin. While a hydradermabrasion offers a unique, spiral suction tip, dislodging impurities while also infusing serums.
After a hydradermabrasion treatment you:
- Can wear makeup and return to your normal activities straight after the treatment, as there is no downtime.
- Must avoid sun or exfoliation for next 5 days after treatment.
- ‘lunch time procedure’, therefore there is no downtime and minimal discomfort.
HOW MUCH DOES A HYDRADERMABRASION COST?