Skin Neelding is one the latest and most effective skin treatments available
What is skin-Needling?
Skin needling is a modern technology that has been derived from ancient acupuncture techniques where a roller is moved across the skin surface. This roller has numerous tiny needles which stimulate the collagen formation and renewal. Our skin needling treatment will leave your skin feeling younger and smoother. This technique is perfect for the treatment of fine lines, wrinkles, skin pigmentation, and acne scarring.
Benefits of skin needling
- Collagen induction therapy
- Increases product infusion
- Anti-ageing/ wrinkles
- Reduces pigmentation/sun damage
- Reduces scarring
- Reduces enlarged pores/seborrhoea
- Reduces Stretch marks
What to expect after treatment 1-4 days:
Possible mild swelling, redness (tomato red), skin may feel like a burn after treatment,
Petechia on skin surface (tiny red dots) swelling immediately after treatment e.g. fine lines can swell up – but this all means that it has stimulates the skin and is working!
After Treatment Care
1-5 days after treatment:
- No active products such as AHA’s (Glycolic Acid), BHA’s, benzoyl peroxide, Retinol, alcohol based topical skin care
- No makeup after treatment
- No exercise next 24 hours
- No heat of any source e.g. sauna, hot shower, solarium
- No blow drying hair
- No rubbing or stimulating area treated
- No swimming in a chlorinated pool or at sea
- No chemical peel/microdermabrasion/dermabrasion
- No IPL/Laser/fractional laser/Infa red light exposure
- No Muscle relaxant/dermal filler injections
- No Spray or self-tanning
- No Cosmetic tattooing
- Use gentle cleanser, hydrating moisturiser, hydrating serum & SPF 15 (min)
- Use mineral makeup
We have Dermal Roller to take home with you which have very small needles increases product penetration by 200%
Did you know that Skin needling is used in Mesotherapy?
For more information on skin needling, visit our FAQs