What is Meso Glow by Nirvana Beauty Laser Clinics?
Achieve more youthful, and vibrant looking skin with Nirvana Beauty’s Meso Beauty Glow treatment. Our Meso Beauty Glow treatment combines the benefits of skin needling together with Mesotherapy. As with a skin needling treatment, dozens of small needles are rolled across the skin. This treatment is then added to with an injectable formulated to hydrate the skin. This powerful skin rejuvenating substance will plump up the area of treatment, providing a boost to tired skin.
The skin will feel more vibrant, ‘smoother’ and ‘fresher’
Benefits of Mesotherapy treatment
Plum up dehydrated skin
Recovery for sun damaged skin
Stretch mark reduction/removal
We are one of the very few clinics Australia wide offering the treatment of ‘MESO GLOW’
After your Mesotherapy treatment, you skin will feel extremely smooth as a result of the Hyaluronic acid in the most hydrating rich procedures.After Treatment
Immediately after the treatment, your therapist will ask if you would like an application of LYCOGEL, this amazing product is known as a breathable camouflage that is used to cover any redness post treatment. It is water resistant, transfer resistant and will keep your face protected with non-paraben SPF30. The chemical structure of the matrix causes it to be attracted to the surface of the skin so that it stays in place, providing a base to suspend fine particles and allows your skin underneath to still take advantage of the wonderful treatment it has just experienced.
There are some guidelines to follow 1-5 days after treatment below:
1-5 days after treatment:
- No active products such as AHA’s (Glycolic Acid), BHA’s, benzoyl peroxide, Retinol, alcohol based topical skin care
- No makeup after treatment
- No exercise next 24 hours
- No heat of any source e.g. sauna, hot shower, solarium
- No blow drying or hair colouring
- No rubbing or stimulating area treated
- No swimming in a chlorinated pool or at sea
- No chemical peel/microdermabrasion/dermabrasion
- No IPL/Laser/fractional laser/Infa red light exposure
- No Muscle relaxant/dermal filler injections
- No Spray or self-tanning
- No Cosmetic tattooing
- Use gentle cleanser, hydrating moisturiser, hydrating serum & SPF 15 (min)
- Use mineral makeup
3 weeks after the treatment, you will feel your skin begin to naturally rejuvenate itself which means it will begin to shed skin, to aid this process, we have suggested a Microdermabrasion treatment to ensure all of the dead and dull skin is removed to reveal a smooth, plump, even and hydrated new skin underneath.
A good skincare regime to suit your skin after this treatment can be recommended by your therapist.