Blotches, marks, uneven skin tone ? ?
This is pigmentation- It can be caused by excessive sun exposure, hormone imbalances, inflammation and injury to the skin. It most commonly appears on the face, neck and décolletage.
Before you can treat your pigmentation, you need to know what type you have. Its best to come into one of our salons and get a skin assessment first 🙂
Now that winter is here its a perfect time to treat your pigmentation problems ??
The best Treatments to reduce pigmentation ?
1. Dermapen- https://www.nirvanabeauty.com.au/product/dermapen/
2. O-cosmedics Pumpkin & enzyme Fruit Acid peel- https://www.nirvanabeauty.com.au/product/pumpkin-enzyme-fruit-acid-peel-2/
3. IPL photo rejuvenation- https://www.nirvanabeauty.com.au/product/ipl/
Products we recommend to treat pigmentation ?
1. Payots “UNI SKIN MOUSSE VELOURS” – https://www.nirvanabeauty.com.au/product/uni-skin-mousse-velours/
2. O-cosmedics “B3 PLUS”- https://www.nirvanabeauty.com.au/product/o-cosmedics-b3-plus-serum/
3. Payots “UNI SKIN CONCENTRÉ PERLES” – https://www.nirvanabeauty.com.au/product/uni-skin-concentre-perles/
4. Payots “UNI SKIN CC CREAM” – https://www.nirvanabeauty.com.au/product/uni-skin-cc-cream/
How can i prevent pigmentation?
1. The most effective way to prevent pigmentation from occurring in the first place, or to stop it from getting worse is to wear sunscreen daily- we recommend : Payots “CRÈME DIVINE SPF 50” – https://www.nirvanabeauty.com.au/product/spf50-creme-divine/
Westfield Miranda, Westfield Eastgardens, Westfield Burwood,
BOOK NOW 1300 761 925