ANTI-WRINKLE COSMETIC INJECTABLES
What are ANTI WRINKLE INJECTIONS?
Anti-wrinkle injections have been one of the world’s safest and most popular treatments for over 25 years, and have fast become the ultimate non-surgical treatment option.
Anti-wrinkle injections work by relaxing the muscles beneath the skin resulting in lines and wrinkles on the surface of the skin being reduced and smoothed. Anti-wrinkle Injections, used for the treatment of wrinkles and lines caused by frowns, smiles and other facial expressions. With anti-wrinkle injections, our experienced thereapists can create a natural-looking reduction in lines and wrinkles – leaving you with a softer and brighter appearance. The most commonly requested areas for anti-wrinkle injections are the dynamic lines around the eyes and forehead. However, they can also be used to minimise the lines around the mouth, nose, smooth the chin, relax the jawline and neck bands and add life to the brow. One treatment usually lasts up to four months, leaving all your friends saying… “you’re lookin’ good!”
How do ANTI-WRINKLE INJECTIONS work?
Anti-wrinkle injections block the chemical signal that the brain sends to the muscle telling the muscle to contract. This means that when the brain says ‘squint, it’s sunny’, the muscles are saying ‘I can’t hear you’. In effect the treatment relaxes and lifts the muscle, softening the look of lines and giving a tighter, smoother appearance.
It generally takes three to 10 days after the treatment for the maximum to develop fully and re-treatment should not occur within that period. The effect generally lasts three to four months, although with regular treatments it may be possible to reduce the dosage.
– Soften expression lines – Create a natural-looking reduction in expression lines such as smile lines and crows feet.
– Restore facial balance – When professionally administered, anti-wrinkle injections can restore balance to the face.
– Reduce fine lines and wrinkles – By relaxing the muscle, anti-wrinkle injections reduce fine lines and wrinkles and prevent future lines from deepening.
*(Results may vary person to person)
Patients receive two to three treatment sessions at least one month apart. Because of the way it works, it takes longer than dermal fillers to show results. However, maintenance treatment may only be needed once per year.
* Do NOT consume alcoholic beverages at least 24 hours prior to treatment (alcohol may thin the blood and increase the risk of bruising)
* Avoid anti-inflammatory/blood thinning medications, if possible for a period of 2 weeks before treatment. Medications and supplements such as aspirin, vitamin E, Omega 3/Fish Oil supplements, Ibuprofen, Advil, have a blood thinning effect and can increase the risk of bruising and swelling after injections.
* Schedule your Dermal Filler and Botox appointment at least 2 weeks prior to a special event which you may be attending, such as a wedding or a vacation. Results from the Dermal Filler and Botox injections will take approximately 4 to 7 days to appear. Also bruising and swelling may be apparent in that time period.
* Discontinue Retin-A 2 days before and 2 days after treatment.
* Reschedule your appointment at least 24 hours in advance if you have a rash, cold sore or blemish on the area.
* If you have a history of cold sores please let your provider know, they may put you on an anti-viral medication prior to treatment.
* Be sure to have a good breakfast, including food and drink before your procedure. This will decrease the chances of lightheadedness during your treatment.
* You are not a candidate if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
* Avoid significant movement or massage of the treated area. Unless instructed by the provider.
* Avoid strenuous exercise for 24 hours.
* Avoid extensive sun or heat for 72 hours.
* Avoid consuming excess amounts of alcohol or salts to avoid excess swelling.
* If you have swelling you may apply a cool compress for 15 minutes each hour.
* Use Tylenol for discomfort.
* Try to sleep face up and slightly elevated if you experience swelling.
* Take Arnica to help the bruising and swelling, start at least 2 days prior to injections.
WHY CHOSE NIRVANA BEAUTY?
Subtlety is key when it comes to injectables and the skill of the injector is paramount to achieving great results. At Nirvana Beauty Laser Clinics, we understand that you want to look your natural best, so we aim for a natural appearance which reduces and softens the appearance of existing wrinkles and hollows, and gently enhances the volume of your face, whilst not making you look “fake” or “plastic”.
With qualified, experienced staff and a variety of the latest top-of-the-range products available, Nirvana Beauty Laser Clinics is the ideal choice when it comes to taking care of your precious skin. You can relax in our comfortable and peaceful clinic and trust us to give you back the youthful face you thought you’d lost forever.
Call us to find out more about the various anti aging injections we offer, and how we can help you love your skin again.
COSMETIC INJECTABLES T&C’S
• Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
• Selected/premium product used
• Cannot use giftcard on injectables
• Cannot be shared.